Monday, February 19, 2007

UNDER THE KNIFE



Yesterday I went into surgery for the repair of an 'inguinal hernia'.

A hernia essentially involves a gap in the gut lining. As this grows an intestinal loop (or a bit of your intestines) falls through the hole and begins to expand in part of your gut. In this case, my balls. This can get quite painful - luckily mine was not. The operation was very successful and I am presently reclining at the parentals in sunny Tawa.

More news to follow, as well as a 180 degree turn around on my earlier post on 'Cutting Down Other Ministries'.

Ciao!
Scottie

5 comments:

Angry and Shallow said...

Scotty mate. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to blog in the future. Darryl.

Sam said...

so scottie, has the swelling gone down? wink wink

Anonymous said...

Argh Sam! I guess someone had to take it there..

phil_style said...

Looking forward to reading the 180 turn around post bro. . . .

Chris D said...

Been there, done that, would rather not again.

Hope the recovery is going good.

Time for another (non)coffee?