Wednesday, September 19, 2007

ADIOS AMIGOS!

This Saturday I'm departing with a group from Blueprint to build homes and classrooms in the slums of Tijuana, Mexico. We will be there for two and a half weeks. All going to plan, I'm gonna blog the experience day by day through the marvel of modern technology. I have started up a new blog, http://scottieinmexico.blogspot.com, but will also continue to post updates on this one. Arguments for looking at the other site may be:

a.) a nicer layout and tidier design job, or
b.)the two articles I've already posted on short-term missions and the effect of the NAFTA treaty on Mexican farm-workers.

Check it out!

1 comment:

Scotty said...

Enjoy the trip. I am taking over your room and will watch SKY whenever possible. I believe there are some great World CUp documentaries on at the moment. For a limited time Tim has subscribed to Spice but it only lasts two weeks, some trial offer. Anyway I will enjoy the fruits of your labour!