Thursday, January 25, 2007

PASH 'N ROOT '07

Well call me a hypocrite but here I am sitting in the Media lounge at Parachute Festival. This weekend 25,000 young people will come together to spend their money, their energy, and hopefully a little time with God too.

On arrival I was immediately convicted on my anti-chute rants from the past year. There's a whole lot I don't agree with about the way things happen here, but how awesome it is to see so many young people coming with an expectancy to meet Jesus. Even more awesome, there are a whole lotta kids here who don't know Jesus, and will come to meet him for the first time this weekend.

So for a glorious 4 days Parachute gets a break.

You wont hear any disgruntled rants, verbal abuse, or intolerant slaggings of shit bands. This weekend I'm praying for God to break my cynicism and show me how he's working in the hearts of people here.


Positive Positive!

Scottie


p.s. The P.A on mainstage is too quiet, hehehe

2 comments:

Sam said...

Good onya Scottie, im sure you will have a sweet weekend. And I admire your grace considering what you know of the organisation. Have a blast mate

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Slow Downloads With NZB Files You Can Hastily Find HD Movies, Console Games, Music, Software and Download Them @ Rapid Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]